Monday, March 29, 2010
Wednesday, March 24, 2010
Thursday, March 11, 2010
You can see some fantastic new photos of the nature center roof prior to the it being "Green" with vegetation. Thanks the the Department of Construction Management staff for these fantastic photos. Progress is moving quickly now that we have some nice weather. Stay tuned for more video and photos in the upcoming weeks.
Wednesday, March 10, 2010
Wednesday, March 3, 2010
This new photo shows the progress that has been made to install the rear retaining wall and foundation for the new "Receiving Shelter" at Catoctin Creek Park. This shelter is placed in close proximety to the School Bus Drop off in the parking lot so that children visiting the nature center can first meet at this shelter and then as a group follow the school counselors and naturalists to the nature center for their program.
- ► 2014 (27)
- ► 2013 (50)
- ► 2012 (65)
- ► 2011 (70)
- Video from just South of where the patio will be!
- New Video from Catoctin Creek Nature Center
- The Inside of the new Nature Center!
- New Catoctin Creek Video
- Under Roof and Framed!
- The roof of the Catoctin Creek Nature Center
- New Photos from the Department of Construction Man...
- More Construction Photos
- The "Receiving Shelter" at Catoctin Creek
- New Photos of Construction
- Catoctin Creek's Park Naturalist Position
- More new Video from Catoctin Creek!
- ▼ March (12)